I can’t stand it when somebody shakes my hand & then uses hand sanitizer right in front of me. At least try to hide the fact that you’re wiping yourself clean of me. I mean c’mon, how rude is that?!
- Don’t you know that your body automatically fights disease through your white blood cells? The whole purpose of these cells is to keep you from getting sick (or at least getting very sick). So even if you shake a couple of hands & touch a doorknob or two, you will survive.
- Did it ever occur to you that your hands are just as dirty (or even dirtier) than mine? So how would you feel if you saw me cleaning my hands right after shaking yours?
- What’s the point of cleaning your hands anyway? Unless the next thing you touch is going to be food, you’re just wiping your hands to touch something else that’s dirty (your computer, a pen, your cell phone or car keys)
- Using all that hand sanitizer throughout the day can really dry out your hands. Don’t you know hand sanitizers are alcohol based solvents?
- When you use hand sanitizer, it makes everything else you touch smell like alcohol. Who wants to smell like that?
- And did I mention it was just plain rude?!
So if you are one of those people – STOP IT – everything is dirty!