Guys are you still having problems understanding us women? If so, here’s some good dating advice from different women. Read.Do.Repeat.
- Be direct – if there’s something you want from us, let us know. We aren’t mind readers either, ya’ know.
- Don’t feel entitled – just because you have more options than we do when it comes to dating, doesn’t mean you should hold that over our head. As the woman, I am still the prize and will continue to carry myself accordingly
- Be secure with yourself – we all have our own insecurities, but yours should never play out in our relationship
- Be honest – this should be without saying.
- Be faithful – I can just drop the mic on this one
- Don’t lead us on – If you’re not looking for a relationship, let us know in the beginning. We may want the same (and we may not). Just don’t waste our time
- Learn to communicate – there’s nothing wrong with opening up, especially if you want the same from us. If you want a real relationship, it’s imperative that you learn how to communicate anyhow because that’s what will help us stay together long-term
- Leave the whole “I don’t show emotion” at the door – it is not 1960 anymore so there is no need to hold up a façade with your male ego. We NEED to hear/see/feel your emotions because that helps draw us closer to you
- Be consistent – however you treat us in the beginning, is how you need to continue to treat us throughout the relationship
- Validate your partner’s feelings – this doesn’t mean you have to agree with us, but at least hear us out
- Shower daily – for the love of pete, shower!
- Don’t purposely omit information – this is caused lying, men!
- Deal with your past traumas – don’t drag us down because of your issues. Don’t be afraid to see a therapist. Fix whatever your problems may be so that we can have a healthy, happy relationship
- Talk to me (like real talk) – we need you to open up to us; have a real conversation with us.
- Date me!