Unfortunately, Black History Month is officially over (darn!) but I hope that you were able to gain something from my daily Black History posts. I love this time of year because it allows me to introduce lesser known, yet highly influential African Americans in history. We have made so many contributions to this country; I absolutely love celebrating February!
Even though February is now gone, I will continue to post topics that are relevant to the African American community or share articles of interest pertaining to my heritage. I’ll also continue to highlight African American artists throughout the year every Saturday – #SaturdayStamps. Feel free to post photos of any old stamps you may have!
March is here and I have a lot of new topics. I will continue to include articles of interest on subjects like dating, marriage, having children (or not), friendship, church, etc. And the Question of the Day is coming back! I’ve got plenty of great questions that I’m going to throw out there so please Respond, Like, or Re-blog (or all 3)!
Here’s the new schedule:
- Sunday: I’ll continue with my weekly scriptures & my inspirational quotes of the week.
- Question of the Day: They’re back starting next week.
- Monday – Friday: These posts will vary day-to-day, so be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss a thing! Please Respond, Like, or Re-blog
- Saturday: African American postage stamps will be posted every week. #SaturdayStamps
- Instagram (Chocolate_Vent): More from Chocolate Vent!
- Facebook (Choc.Vent): Articles about any & everything will be posted here.
- Twitter (Chocolate_Vent): My usual “randomness” throughout the day. Keep up if you can!
Happy reading & please leave comments. I love hearing from my readers!