FEBRUARY IS HERE! This is the time of year when I talk about Black history & all the contributions Africans Americans have made to America. I really think that the accomplishments of my people should be highlighted all year long, so I do my part by sharing notable African Americans history every week even after Black History Month is over. And since it is February, I will also be writing about dating, relationships and, of course, love!
Here’s what Chocolate Vent will look like this month –
- Question of the Day: This will be on hold until March.
- #SundaySermon: I’ll continue to post a weekly sermon & a quote of the week from an African American preacher.
- #MeteorologyMonday: Highlighting famous African American meteorologists.
- #TuesdayArt: Discovering African American artists from around the country!
- Wednesday: #HumpDayLoveDay I will write a post about dating, love, relationships or all 3!
- #TheologyThursday: Read about different African American preachers/pastoral leaders across the country.
- #FashionFriday: Meet some African American fashion designers from the past & the present.
- #SaturdayStamps: Notable African Americans who have their own U.S. postage stamp.
I hope you are able to learn something about African American culture from my posts this month. Happy reading but more importantly Happy Black History Month!