There are many things you have to think about when dating. Whether it’s before you enter into a relationship during the relationship itself or once you get out of one there is always something to learn from it. And if you haven’t quite figured out the whole ‘relationship thing’ yet, here are some basic questions that a good dating coach would ask you –
- When it comes to your dating & romantic life right now, if you could wave a magic wand & have anything that you want, what do you really want to have?
- Why is having that in your life now important to you?
- What traits would you most like to have in your ideal type of man (mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually etc.) If you could have anything that you want?
- What activities, experiences or goals would you most like to experience or accomplish together with your ideal man & your ideal relationship in your life?
- How would that also make you feel about yourself emotionally to finally have all of that in your life?
- Do you really want to feel emotionally having all that you want with that in your life?
- What are the biggest blocks, challenges, issues or frustrations that you feel are getting in the way of having all of that in your life right now?
- What other main blocks, challenges, issues or frustrations do you notice coming up within yourself, or in your interactions or relationships with men that may be really blocking you or stopping you from having what you really want?
- What 3 new skills or insights about yourself, your dating or your romantic life would you most like to master or learn in the next 3 months?
- What is it costing you or what are you missing out on by not having what you really want with this and having those blocks & challenges getting in the way?
- What are the main biggest negative emotions that come up with this in your dating & romantic life with where you’re at right now?
- Very briefly, what does your past romantic relationship history look like? Why did things end? How do you feel that you might have contributed to things not working out?
- What’s your biggest fear of what might happen or what would be your fate if nothing were to change with this 5, 10 or 25 years down the road?
- What extra support would you like to see prior to getting into a relationship or even in the relationship?
What else have you learned throughout your relationships?