Black History Month may be over, but I hope that you were able to gleam something from my daily posts. African Americans have made so many contributions to this country that I don’t take the month of February lightly.
Now that February is officially over, I will continue to write about various topics in the African American community & share articles of interest pertaining to my African American heritage. So, stay tuned!
March is here, and I have a lot, and I do mean a lot, of new topics. I will continue to write about current events, Christianity and plug other writers. Issues of dating, relationships, marriage, having children (or not), friendship, motivational topics, working out, church, etc. will continue to be the most popular topics on my blog.
Also, the Question of the Day is back! I’ve got plenty of great questions that I’m going to throw out there so please Comment, Like, or Re-blog (or do all 3)!
So, here’s what Chocolate Vent will look like for the remainder of the years:
- Sunday: Weekly scriptures & inspirational quotes of the week are back!
- Monday: #MondayMotivation will be a post to get your week started the right way
- Tuesday: These posts will be about dating/love/relationships
- Wednesday: These posts will be about dating/love/relationships
- Thursday: I’m keeping #ThursdayThoughts, showcasing an African American author every week
- Friday: These posts will be about dating/love/relationships, or maybe even something funny!
- Saturday: I will post previously published articles that I think you may find interesting
Please be sure to Comment, Like or Re-blog. Happy reading!