Is there something that’s been holding you back from what it is you want to do in life? If you’ve found yourself at a “stand still” as I often have, I challenge you to do the following:
- Assess whether or not your goals are realistic
- If they are, figure out whether or not you have what it takes to fulfill those goals
- Pick one goal at a time – little or big – and do something towards it (ex: read up on it, ask for advice or even attend a seminar related to it)
- Whatever you pick, commit to executing this month
- If you experience resistance to making moves, ask yourself WHY?
- Share your plans with a close friend or two so that they can hold you accountable
- Keep working on those goals for at least 30 minutes a day
- Report your progress to others so you can stay uplifted.
I hope that this week brings you closer to the desires of your heart. Through positive thinking and real action, you will succeed!