“There’s more than 1 way to skin a cat”. This euphemism rings true for so many different reasons. With Valentine’s Day coming up, men often find themselves scrambling to buy the usual presents – flowers, chocolates & jewelry. But there are other things that women appreciate –
- Music – while not everyone is musically inclined, music is one of the oldest ways to win someone over. Whether it’s listening to certain songs, dedicating a song on the radio station (yes, people still do that) or even singing directly to someone, music is one of the best ways to express your feelings to someone special.
- Writings – don’t you like getting something in the mail that’s not a bill? I know I do. A handwritten love letter, a poignantly written greeting card or even a book on matters of the heart are all nice things to receive as a gift.
- Actions – men, think about what you can do to show a woman that you really care. Is it taking her to her favorite restaurant or getting her car washed when she doesn’t have the time? Maybe it’s running her errands for her or treating her to a manicure. Whatever it is, your actions should show that you are really into her.
- Behavior – actions lead to behaviors. And good behavior is what every woman wants to see. Calling consistently, taking a woman out regularly and treating her to unexpected gifts are good behaviors a woman should expect to receive from a man who is interested in her.
- Commitment – most women don’t date just to be dating. We are looking for a commitment. By showing a woman that you are ready to commit, and not just wasting her time is a huge act of love.
- Give – it has been said that love is spelled G-I-V-E, not L-O-V-E. In other words, true love is not about what you get but what you give. Wanting to make the other person happy is a selfless act.
Men, what are some other ways (other than gifts & presents) that you your woman that you love her?