I am excited about February! This is the time of the year when I get to talk about Black History & all the contributions Africans Americans have made to this country. After all, if I don’t talk about it, who will? I think it is imperative that our accomplishments be highlighted all year long but I really enjoy emphasizing them during the month of February. Since it is February, I will also write about dating, relationships and love. Not to fear, I will keep it spicy!
Here’s what Chocolate Vent will look like this month –
- Question of the Day: These will be replaced with quotes from famous African Americans. However, I will post QOTD on my Facebook site. Follow me on Facebook for more details.
- Sunday: I’ll continue with weekly scriptures, however, the quote of the week will be from an African American preacher.
- Monday – Saturday: These posts will be a mix between African-American related topics and dating/relationship topics.
- Facebook: Any articles posted here will be related to Black History or dating & relationships. I will post open-ended ‘Question of the Day’ on my Facebook site.
- Twitter: My tweets this month will be stricly an ode to Black History Month (with some occasional “randomness” sprinkled in)
- Instagram: Expect to see more photos posted on my Instagram page. They might be pictures from my neighborhood, a funny meme, my friends hanging out or maybe just a strange street sign. You just never know!
- Pinterest: I’m still building my following on Pinterest. This month I’ll be sure to pin photos relating to Black History Month.