Every day is a new beginning! With new beginnings is the opportunity to be great or to do something to help someone else be great. Here are some ways to help you be the best you can be this week –
1) Passion – If there’s no passion, then why bother? With every task you decide to take on, do it with pride & passion.
2) Work – Work. Work hard. Work harder.
3) Focus – It’s so easy to get distracted with relationships, family and just life in general that you can easily lose focus on what’s important in life. Focusing on your goals will help you accomplish them much sooner.
4) Push – There’s nothing wrong with going the extra mile. Push yourself to really be the best you can be. People will remember that extra effort!
5) Ideas – Fresh ideas are what make this world go round. What differentiates you from anyone else is that you have thoughts & ideas that no one else may have. (That’s the main reason I started my blog!)
6) Improve – If you’re not growing, you’re dying. It may sound harsh, but it’s true. Self-improvement is the best thing you could ever do for yourself.
7) Serve – Don’t forget to give back. No matter how much you accomplish in life, don’t forget those who have come behind you & be sure to serve those who went before you.
8) Persist – DO NOT GIVE UP! I am a living witness that persistence works. Even when things don’t seem like they could ever work in your favor, just remember that your life has purpose. It is okay to get discouraged; it is not okay to stay discouraged.
How will you give your day a fresh start?!