1) “Because I said so” – It’s just that simple.
2) It’s the courteous thing to do – Men, you already know we need the seat down so unless you wanna piss us off I suggest being courteous by leaving the toilet seat down at all times.
3) It’s Free – It doesn’t cost you anything to put the toilet seat down so just do it. Free always works!
4) It’s much easier for a man to pee with the seat down than it is for a woman to pee with the seat up – This is a fact. A scientific fact.
5) It keeps us from seeing your spilled urine on the back of the seat – A yellow stained toilet seat is never what women want to see when they walk into the bathroom. It’s just plain gross!
6) It means I don’t have to touch the dirty toilet seat – Seeing the yellow pee stains on the back of the toilet seat is one thing, but touching it is another. I don’t have to touch the toilet seat after I use it, so I shouldn’t have to after he does either.
7) It makes the bathroom look better overall – We spend so much more time in there than men do so it’s good to be in a room that’s pleasant to look at while we’re getting ready in the morning.
8) That’s the way you found it – Just like anywhere else, it’s always best to leave things the way you found them. When in doubt put it DOWN!