Similar to my other randoms, here is my latest list of things that people shouldn’t do (or say):
- Women who gloat about not having to wear makeup but they wear weaves – Fake is fake. Most women who don’t think they need makeup really do. Even if it’s just lipstick – there is nothing wrong with a little color to brighten up your face. Makeup does more than just cover up blemishes it adds to your overall appearance just like any other accessory. You may think you look nice as a plain jane but a splash of color never hurt anybody
- People who gossip about everyone’s business but get mad when you don’t share any of your own – If you are telling me about other people and their private lives then I know for sure that you will tell other people about my personal business. If I can’t trust that you would keep my business between the two of us, I won’t share anything with you. (I’ve had to come to this realization as my friends get married & chose to tell my business to their husbands. *less pillow talk, please ladies*)
- Other people that keep track of YOUR finances – How about you keep your eyes on your own account and make sure that your finances are in check? Unless they want to make a donation, other people should never be checking your checking account
- Don’t you hate it when someone compliments your outfit, but they can’t dress themselves? – When bad dressers tell me how cute my outfit is I always think to myself “Too bad I can’t tell them the same thing back. I really need to take them shopping with me.” After all, how can you admire my sense of style when you don’t have any?
- People who forget your birthday but hype up their own – I have friends who talk about their birthday months in advance, but can’t remember when mine is. If you want others to celebrate you on your special day, you should remember theirs. Isn’t there an app for that? Folks need to remember that it’s not always all about them